All photography provided by Jared Chambers
United Way goes beyond temporary fixes to create lasting change in communities around the world. By bringing people and organizations together around innovative solutions, we impact millions of lives every year.
United Way of Carbon County was formed in 1969, incorporated in 1985 and received 501c 3 status in 1990.
We are currently led by a seven member Board of Directors who meet monthly with the Executive Director. Agency meetings are quarterly.
The desire of United Way of Carbon County is to provide a
financial campaign for the benefit of non-profit, voluntary, local and
national benevolent, charitable, health and welfare organizations and to
provide a fair and equitable method for the allocation of funds to affiliated
What We've Achieved
- created the Nord Kirkeeng fund; allows Carbon County Youth to participate in peer activities.
- created the David M. Scheetz fund; allows Carbon County Youth to participate in musical activities.
- continuous support to our agencies
- have fun filled fundraisers
- helping the community unite as one